Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moon Boots....

Summer sent Dempsey some moon boots. She loves them! The other day we went out to pull weeds with baby Edison and Frecks. Demi wore her moon boots despite the 90 degree weather. Thanks Summer!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Josh wears his all the time too!! T

Kelli said...

Hi Lyndsey,
I just happened to stumble upon your blog. It's kind of sad, because I just found out you had a baby like a month ago and she's already two. I think she's the same age as my little girl. Demi's so cute. I love her hair. I hope things are going well for you. Keep in touch.
Kelli

harmsie said...

Hey i found you. Love your choice of music. Your pics r cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the boots!! Kids are so funny. Cute blog. You should check out mine sometime. the4jensens.blogspot.com How was bajio the other night?

Blog Archive