
I turned 30 on friday I don't want to be 30, so I am going to say I am 29 for another year, and see how 30 looks next year. Who knows I might be 29 forever.



I had a fun day. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me. Although at the end of the day Adam told me he will never buy me a present without me picking it out. Oops I guess I am picky sorry Adam. He will save this blog for the rest of his life because I just said I was sorry. I guess there is a first time for everything.
2 comments:
I am so glad I got to be there on the big day. 30s not so bad, you are beautiful and will always look younger than you are and will always be younger than me!!!
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be 29 forever too. I'm really dreading my next bday.
Post a Comment