Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The reason I like Tyson better than Gary



Here is a picture of Gary Stevens reaching into my lunch bag and removing some Strawberry Shortcake fruit snacks. Had I not caught him with his hand in the sack I have no doubt he would have consumed the fruit snacks. Sorry for crappyness of the picture but it was taken in the heat of battle.....


P.S. Gary, that is pretty low

1 comment:

Gary Stevens said...

This is to rebut the accusations of one Adam Jameson Berry.. I WAS FRAMED!!! Yes that is a picture of me, and yes that is Adam's lunch. However, had Adam not told me to check out what he had for lunch today; I wouldn't have even noticed his 'cloud' shape sack lunch as he referred to it.

Un-cool Adam, betrayal is all that I feel from this posting of pure propaganda!

Blog Archive