Monday, September 7, 2009

Vacation Pics.

Dempsey the morning we left to Rachel's. This is what comes in every morning and says mommy I am ready for breakfast. Hair do you do.
Summer. Thanks for letting Alivia and me have your room.
The end of the day at Disneyland.

Joshie oh i forgot it is Joshua ;) Thanks Joshua for sharing your box of little people with Alivia.

Dempsey and Elmie during Jedi training. Once again she loves Disneyland it is written all over her face. Thanks to my mom and dad for helping me with my kids I kept telling them we were the 3rd, 4Th, and 5Th wheel. Thanks Rachel and her family for letting us invade your house and eat your food. Thanks Hill and family for making it fun and texting me every hour to find out where we are and if we stopped again. We love all you guys.




1 comment:

Hillarie said...

I love Demps!! Her hair do you do is my favorite!!! I could watch and listen to her all day! We miss you guys!

Blog Archive